Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mal wieder die Nigeria-Connection ...
21.06.2017, 11:38
Beitrag: #81
RE: Mal wieder die Nigeria-Connection ...
"-IMP-" lautet der ebenso kurze wie seltsame Betreff einer Mail von "Dr. Kim Eur Joong" (ipm.knoc@gmail.com, Reply-To: kim.joong***@yahoo.com).

Spammer schrieb:Greetings,

We refer to the letter we posted to your address but did not hear from you and decided to e-mail you once again.

Korea National Oil Corporation is a financial Giant in private joint stock company, which specializes in Loan, Finance & Investment
activities in real estate and hospitality, industrial and sustainable technologies, strategic financial investments, specialized education,
health care services, Agriculture, manufacturing, mining, Energy and additional environmentally sustainable projects equity position with a
5 to 10 years hold.

We also give a 2% commission to brokers, who brings project owners for finance or other opportunities.

KNOC is acting as a lender and the fund will be disbursed on a clear interest rate of 3.5% annually to our partners and Entrepreneurs for
their investment projects.

For further details please contact me directly with your business plans or project summary.

Looking forward hearing from you soonest.

Regards,

Dr. Kim Eur Joong
(International Project Manager)
Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC)
305, JONGGA-RO, JUNG-GU, ULSAN,
Republic of Korea
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
22.06.2017, 19:50
Beitrag: #82
In meinemSpamordner fand ich eine Mail mit einem höchst seltsamen Betreff: "-/i'INFO -N5:1.42/-" Huh , sie stammt (angeblich) von "David Campbell" (i.project****@gmail.com, Reply-To: david.campbell****@yahoo.com).

Spammer schrieb:Hello,
I am Mr. David Campbell, a staff of a bank in United Kingdom. One of our accounts, with holding balance has been dormant and last operated many years ago. Nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money. This is because the account owner has no family member or friends that are traceable. I have tried to locate the relations but without success and that is why I decided to find a reliable partner to move the money with.
My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of this late client, So that the proceeds of this account shall be paid to you, and then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage.
This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. The funds will be released to you after necessary processes have been followed.
I anticipate your cooperation and utmost confidence. Awaiting your reply stating your willingness.
Regards
David Campbell

Eine Mail gleichen Inhalts wurde bereits zB hier dokumentiert: http://www.419scam.org/emails/2016-03/22...370.37.htm
23.06.2017, 10:51
Beitrag: #83
Ich hab das hier bekommen:

Francois Adlas schrieb:Greetings!
My name is Francois Adlas, a Financial Adviser and Personal Assistant to Mr. Afaf Al Zahra, a Lebanese business man who lost his life alongside with his families and some of his business partners in the plane crash in Republic of Benin in 2003.
I am sending this letter concerning his UNCLAIMED funds worth of Eleven Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars with his Bank in Benin which he left behind before his demise.
I urge you to help this deceased fulfill their wishes and their unfinished mission. With due respect, I only need a beneficiary to claim this funds from the bank to avoid loosing it to government. You and I know that I cannot claim this funds being the personal assistant and a financial adviser on funds to this family but if you are ready to do this you get 70% of the funds while 30% is mine.
Confirmation link: http://www.xxxxxxxx.com.cn/en/doc/xxxxx-...xxxxxx.htm
So I urge anyone reading this message to consider the content as it concerns what is expected of the beneficiary and the ability to abide by it and this will be explained in details in due course.
I await your response.
Francois Adlas

Unter einem ziemlich seltsamen Betreff (ähnlich wie oben).
23.06.2017, 10:59
Beitrag: #84
"We need your authorization before we transfer" ist der Betreff einer Mail von "Office Of Mrs Joy Jones" (zmtuk@hu.inter.net, Reply-To: joyjones****@gmail.com).

Spammer schrieb:Reg File # O4938H2

We are still waiting for you to clear your compensation payment, an official of yours contacted us claiming that you are currently hospitalize as a result of a car accident,
he has send us an account he declared that you have authorize him to collect the fund on your behalf A notification was sent to your home address on the 30th April 2017 ,
for us to get a copy of the authorization document you gave to him so we can confirm before we make the transfer (we need your attention immediately.)
Desk of Mrs Joy Jones
DEPARTMENT OF PAYMENT

Eine fast gleiche Mail (sogar mit dem gleichen "Reg File # O4938H2") wurde schon mal verschickt, siehe: http://www.419scam.org/emails/2017-05/23/00483829.1.htm
30.06.2017, 05:34
Beitrag: #85
(02.06.2017 06:12)SpamFan :-) schrieb:  "HELLO" - kurzs und bündig ist der Betreff einer Mail von "alyanad@telefonica.net" (das steht das als Name! Absender-Adresse: aishagddafi6800@gmail.com, Reply-To: aishagddafi68@gmail.com).

Zitat:Dearest One

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ECO) Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards, Yours Sincerely.

Aisha Gaddafi

Diese Spammail wird schopn seit einiger Zeit immer mal wieder verschichk, siehe zB: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto...p?p=280032

Exakt diese Mail kam nun wieder, sogar die EMailadresse aishagddafi6800@gmail.com wurde wiederverwendet. Nur beim Betreff sorgte der Spammer für ein wenig Abwechslung: er lautete diesmal "HOELLO" Big Grin
14.07.2017, 09:05
Beitrag: #86
Den hab ich gerade gefunden (kam aber schon vor einigen Wochen):

Zitat:ABOGADOSVALDEZ AND PABLO
Paseo de la Delicias 29 , Madrid 28045 SPAIN

TEL. 0034 631 941 547 FAX. 0034 912 916 310

E-mail: abogadosvaldezpablo@yandex.com

AKTENZEIHEN:GN/57-876/98-04
KUNDENNUMMER: MD-MA/YGHD-502

Abschließende Mitteilung für die Zahlung des nicht beanspruchten Preisgeldes
Wir möchten Sie informieren, dass das Büro des nicht Beanspruchten Preisgeldes in Spanien,unsere Anwaltskanzlei ernannt hat, als gesetzliche Berater zu handeln, in der Verarbeitung und der Zahlung eines Preisgeldes, das auf Ihrem Namen gutgeschrieben wurde, und nun seit über zwei Jahren nicht beansprucht wurde.

Der Gesamtbetrag der ihnen zusteht beträgt momentan 8.540.225.10 EURO

Das ursprüngliche Preisgeld bertug 5.906.315,00 EURO. Diese Summe wurde fuer nun mehr als zwei Jahre,Gewinnbringend angelegt,daher die aufstockung auf die oben bennante Gesammtsumme. Entsprechend dem Büros des nicht Beanspruchten Preisgeldes,wurde dieses Geld als nicht beanspruchten Gewinn einer Lotteriefirma bei ihnen zum verwalten niedergelegt und in ihrem namen versichert.

Nach Ansicht der Lotteriefirma wurde ihnen das Geld nach einer Weihnachtsförderunglotterie zugesprochen.
Die Kupons wurden von einer Investmentgesellschaft gekauft.Nach Ansicht der Lotteriefirma wurden sie damals Angeschrieben um Sie über dieses Geld zu informieren es hat sich aber leider bis zum Ablauf der gesetzten Frist keiner gemeldet um den Gewinn zu Beanspruchen..
Dieses war der Grund weshalb das Geld zum verwalten niedergelegt wurde. Gemäß des Spanischen Gesetzes muss der inhaber alle zwei Jahre ueber seinen vorhanden Gewinn informiert werden.Sollte dass Geld wieder nicht beansprucht werden,.wird der Gewinn abermals ueber eine Investmentgesellschaft für eine weitere Periode von zwei Jahren angelegt werden.Wir sind daher, durch das Büro des nicht Beanspruchten Preisgelds beauftragt worden sie anzuschreiben.Dies ist eine Notifikation für das Beanspruchen dieses Gelds.
Wir möchten sie darauf hinweisen, dass die Lotterie Gesellschaft überprüfen und bestätigen wird ob ihre Identität uebereinstimmt bevor ihnen ihr Geld ausbezahlt wird.Wir werden sie beraten wie sie ihren Anspruch geltend machen.Bitte setztzen sie sich dafuer mit unserer Deutsch Sprachigen Rechtsanwaeltin in Verbindung
TEL.: 0034 631 941 547 . DR. DANIEL VALDEZ E-mail: abogadosvaldezpablo@yandex.com

ist zustaendig fuer Auszahlungen ins Ausland und wird ihnen in dieser sache zur seite stehen.Der Anspruch sollte vor den 02-06-2017 geltend gemacht werden,da sonst dass Geld wieder angelegt werden wuerde.Wir freuen uns, von Ihnen zu hören, während wir Ihnen unsere Rechtshilfe Versichern.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
VALDEZ AND PABLO
RECHTSANWAELTE AM OBERSTN GERICHTSHOF

Zu diesem Spam siehe: http://spam.tamagothi.de/2013/11/03/absc...nt-page-1/
17.08.2017, 06:17
Beitrag: #87
"RE : MESSAGE" ist der etwas seltsame Betreff einer Mail von "m.hamad51@qq.com" (Name = EMailadresse, LOL). Er schreibt:

Dummer Spammer schrieb:Dear in the Lord,

My name is Antonia Olina . I am presently in the hospital and the doctor has confirm that I have only few months to live . I have a deposit in the bank meant for the building of a Motherless Homes for the needy. Get back to me through this email for more details. Email : mamaoge****@yahoo.com

God bless you,
Mrs.Antonia Olin

Eine "Mrs.Antonia Olin" ist bereits in Erscheinung getreten, siehe zB http://scammed.by/scam.php?id=231524
04.09.2017, 05:51 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04.09.2017 05:54 von SpamFan :-).)
Beitrag: #88
"DEAL USD450 Million Dollar's." schreibt ein "MR. Baloyi" (****@aruba.it) und drint steht nur:
Zitat:DOWNLOAD DETAILS.

Sonst nichts. Soweit wäre das eigentlich "Minimalismus", alledings hat die Mail nach einen Anhang, eine Graphikdatei, und da steht das übliche Nigeria-Connection-Blahblah drin, nur eben als Graphik statt als Text (siehe hier).
17.09.2017, 09:15
Beitrag: #89
"Congratulations! You are a Lucky Winner" schreibt "Prize Admin" (test@rktisk.cz, Reply-To: lizcarroll101@aol.com). Inhalt:

Betrüger schrieb:Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations! You have won a prize of Ђ1,000,000:00 Euros with Coupon number OL/756/320/116. You may be full of excitement and looking for guidance on what to do next. While we acknowledge you are free to take whatever steps you deem appropriate, we encourage all prize winners to contact the claim office for advice and claim procedure to ensure their prize wealth is secured.

Collecting Your Winnings: You will need to contact the Online Lottery Team by phone at (+31) 644-988-051 or by email below;

Online Lotto Agency
TEL: +31-644-988-051
E-MAIL: lizcarroll101@aol.com
Online Lotto Team
http://www.lotto.nl

Big Grin
17.09.2017, 09:26
Beitrag: #90
Ich habe ebenfalls eine Mail von "Prize Admin" bekommen:

Zitat:Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations! You have won a prize of €1,000,000:00 Euros with Coupon
number OL/756/320/116. You may be full of excitement and looking for
guidance on what to do next. While we acknowledge you are free to take
whatever steps you deem appropriate, we encourage all prize winners to
contact the claim office for advice and claim procedure to ensure their
prize wealth is secured.

Collecting Your Winnings: You will need to contact the Online Lottery Team
by phone at (+31) 644-988-051 or by email below;

Online Lotto Agency
TEL: +31-644-988-051
E-MAIL: lizcarroll101@aol.com
Online Lotto Team
http://www.lotto.nl

Betreff bei mir war: "Dear Lucky Winner", Absenderadresse: admin@ceburealtybrokerage.com
Antwort schreiben 

[-]
Schnellantwort
Nachricht
Geben Sie hier Ihre Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Captcha-Verifikation
Are you a human?
Verification:
Was ist Acht - 7 ?
Which cat is black?
Gib den Code ein:
Verification:

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation