Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mal wieder die Nigeria-Connection ...
13.04.2017, 17:38
Beitrag: #71
RE: Mal wieder die Nigeria-Connection ...
Zitat:Dear Friend.

I am the owner of Pacific Industries ltd, a firm based in Angola in Africa. Our company is having problems collecting money for the already supplied works because the international USD currency is high in Angola and when we receive USD payment to our bank account, we get payed by our local currency which is devalued by our bank.

This becomes a great loss for us and we loose a lot of money almost in every business executed.

We need your help to receive payments from our customers which will be transferred to your Bank Account. After cashing the fund, then we would inform you on how to resend the rest of the money to us.

As your income, you will be getting 10% of any amount of USD you receive and process for us. This will save us alot of money if we can receive USD not Angola.

If you are interested in our offer, please reply to me with email pacificindustriesltd1959@gmail.com to continue further:.

Best Regards

Mr. Connie Isaka
Managing Director
Pacific Industries ltd
Email: pacificindustriesltd1959@gmail.com
Tel: +244 944 514 672

"Business Proposal (Please Reply)" von Pacificindustriesltd!
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
18.04.2017, 06:34
Beitrag: #72
"''Our good to community''" (ja, mit den doppelten einfachen Anführungszeichen) ist der Betreff einer Mail von "Dr. Sheikha" (drsheikhbint@qualityservice.com, Reply-To: sheikh.nasser@yandex.com), Inhalt:

Spammer schrieb:Dear Beneficiary,
This is to inform you that you are among the lucky beneficiary selected to receive a donation award sum of Eur1,950,000 each as charity donations/aid from the Qatar Foundation to promote your business and personal Interest.
For collection of fund, Kindly get back to us for more information. On behalf of the foundation, we say congratulations to you.
Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Sheikha Moza bint Nasser.
President
Qatar Foundation.
5825 Al Luqta Street
Education City, Doha, Qatar
Email: sheikh.nasser@yandex.com

Diese Spammail ist bereits mehrfach dokumentiert, siehe zB https://www.damn-spam.de/spam-email/qata...is-message und http://nigeria-connection.com/dr-sheikha...nt-nasser/
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
25.04.2017, 14:13
Beitrag: #73
"Attection Dear" - dies stammt von "MRS DAWSUN SUSAN" (luis.torres@aobregon.cdmx.gob.mx, Reply-To: jkerry799@gmail.com).
Diesmal gibt es einen Mix aus Englisch und Spanisch:

Spammer schrieb:The general governing body of International Monetary Funds, IMF has authorized my Office to settle all the Foreign Outstanding Debts owed by the Benin Republic Government and your fund worth the total sum of $12.5M has been programmed to be transferred to you via our online banking system Kindly contact our online department Mr. John Kerry email(jkerry799@gmail.com) with your personal details for the Transfer.

Thanks Yours Sincerely
Mrs Dawsun Susan
+229 99615660

La informacion contenida en este correo, asi como la contenida en los documentos anexos, puede contener datos personales, por lo que su difusion es responsabilidad de quien los transmite y quien los recibe, en términos de lo dispuesto por las fracciones II y VII del articulo 4, ultimo parrafo del articulo 8, articulo 36 parrafo II, 38 fraccion I y demas aplicables de la Ley de Transparencia y Acceso a la Informacion Publica del Distrito Federal.
Los Datos Personales se encuentran protegidos por la Ley de Proteccion de Datos Personales del Distrito Federal, por lo que su difusion se encuentra tutelada en sus articulos 2, 5, 16, 21, 41 y demas relativos y aplicables, debiendo sujetarse en su caso, a las disposiciones relativas a la creacion, modificacion o supresion de datos personales previstos. Asimismo, debera estarse a lo señalado en los numerales 1 , 3, 12, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 29, 35 y demas aplicables de los Lineamientos para la Proteccion de Datos Personales en el Distrito Federal.
En el uso de las tecnologias de la informacion y comunicaciones del Gobierno del Distrito Federal, debera observarse puntualmente lo dispuesto por la Ley Gobierno Electronico del Distrito Federal, la ley para hacer de la Ciudad de Mexico una Ciudad Mas Abierta, el apartado 10 de la Circular Uno vigente y las Normas Generales que deberan observarse en materia de Seguridad de la Informacion en la Administracion Publica del Distrito Federal.
26.04.2017, 06:06
Beitrag: #74
"it's yours" sagt "Mr.Royo Felix" (bilgoraj@footballacademy.pl, Reply-To: aroyofelix@gmail.com)

Spammer schrieb:"Dear Friend."

I am writing to confirm, if you received 'my previous e-mail' regarding you having the same Surnames with my late client/inheritance. I hereby request your assistance and delegate the necessary authority to you on behalf of my late client to carry out this claim. Who was a business magnate that lived in Europe for over a decade prior to his death. I got your detailed contact e-mail Address through your country data, while searching for any possible relative OR a last name similar to my late clients.

Prior to my late client death; He made a mutual investments deposit worth the sum of $7,400,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) with a Financial safekeeping investment company (holding a client's securities or other assets on his/her behalf) here in Europe and declared it as a family-treasures. As the Attorney/Solicitor present during the deposit by my late client and family, the Financial safekeeping institutions has officially notified and instructed me to present heir/heiress to make Claims, so that he/she can be paid the outstanding deposit, which have been recorded by the company. Else the fund will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of government treasury as unclaimed.

Further to extensive research, I decided to contact you. My suggestion to you is that I will like to present you as the heir/heiress to the financial safekeeping institutions. Having a common Last Name with him is our ability to defend it and stand firm in other for us to achieve our goal; but I would like to assure you that I am proposing this project to you with the best of my intention. All I require from you is your honest co-operation; I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Upon successful conclusion of this project, once the deposit is been release to you, we shall disbursed the content in the ratio of 50% /50% for me respectively as our benefit ($ 3.7 Million each).

Kindly confirm your understanding of this delegation by sign OR call my direct telephone number, via my office Email address : royofelix2@aol.com as above you can send a fax with your Telephone /fax number for oral clarification.

Call at direct telephone number for effective communication on how to proceed next.
Contact telephone number: + 34 631-726-530

We appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Your Printed Name: ----------------------
Telephone Number: -----------------------

Kindest Regards,
Tel: + (34) 631-726-530
Tel: 011-34-631-726-530
Executor of a Will
Mr.Royo felix Anoro

_
Note:
In case you are receiving our e-mail in your Junk-mail/spam, mark this e-mail as Not Junk/Spam or add it to your Safe Sender's list.

Der letzte Satz ist ja lustig :happy:
01.05.2017, 21:16
Beitrag: #75
"Mutual benefit" schreibt "Mr.Royo Felix" (serwis@tprzybylski.pl, Reply-To: royofelix@aol.com) - Inhalt:

Spammer schrieb:"Dear Friend."

I am writing to confirm, if you received 'my previous e-mail' regarding you having the same Surnames with my late client/inheritance. I hereby request your assistance and delegate the necessary authority to you on behalf of my late client to carry out this claim. Who was a business magnate that lived in Europe for over a decade prior to his death. I got your detailed contact e-mail Address through your country data, while searching for any possible relative OR a last name similar to my late clients.

Prior to my late client death; He made a mutual investments deposit worth the sum of $7,400,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) with a Financial safekeeping investment company (holding a client's securities or other assets on his/her behalf) here in Europe and declared it as a family-treasures. As the Attorney/Solicitor present during the deposit by my late client and family, the Financial safekeeping institutions has officially notified and instructed me to present heir/heiress to make Claims, so that he/she can be paid the outstanding deposit, which have been recorded by the company. Else the fund will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of government treasury as unclaimed.

Further to extensive research, I decided to contact you. My suggestion to you is that I will like to present you as the heir/heiress to the financial safekeeping institutions. Having a common Last Name with him is our ability to defend it and stand firm in other for us to achieve our goal; but I would like to assure you that I am proposing this project to you with the best of my intention. All I require from you is your honest co-operation; I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Upon successful conclusion of this project, once the deposit is been release to you, we shall disbursed the content in the ratio of 50% /50% for me respectively as our benefit ($ 3.7 Million each).

Kindly confirm your understanding of this delegation by sign OR call my direct telephone number, via my office Email address : rfelixanoro@gmail.com as above you can send a fax with your Telephone /fax number for oral clarification.

Call at direct telephone number for effective communication on how to proceed next.
Contact telephone number: + 34 632-465-028

We appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Your Printed Name: ----------------------
Telephone Number: -----------------------

Kindest Regards,
Tel: + (34) 632-465-028
Tel: 011-34-632-465-028
Executor of a Will
Mr.Royo felix Anoro

_
Note:
In case you are receiving our e-mail in your Junk-mail/spam, mark this e-mail as Not Junk/Spam or add it to your Safe Sender's list.

Ah, ich sehe es eben erst: Bis auf den Betreff dasselbe wie in der Spammail, die Darkwing bekommen hat!
09.05.2017, 19:22
Beitrag: #76
"BATCH NUMBER: MFI/08/APA-*********" schreibt "Mrs.Caroline Peters" (carolineperters40@gmail.com, Reply-To: mrmorganadams@yandex.com). Drin steht nur:
Spammer schrieb:View The Attached File For More Information.

Angehängt ist aber tatsächlich eine Datei: ein knallbuntes Word-Dokument, mit dem für die Nigeria-Connection typischen Aufbau und Inhalt.
09.05.2017, 19:33
Beitrag: #77
"Gewinnanspruch" schreibt eine "Anwaltskanzlei Val Pablo" (aldezpablo@unabogado.es, Reply-To: abogadosvaldezpablo@yahoo.com) :

Zitat:ABOGADOSVALDEZ AND PABLO
Paseo de la Delicias 29 , Madrid 28045 SPAIN

TEL. 0034 631 941 547 FAX. 0034 912 916 310

E-mail: abogadosvaldezpablo@yandex.com

AKTENZEIHEN:GN/57-876/98-04
KUNDENNUMMER: MD-MA/YGHD-502

Abschließende Mitteilung für die Zahlung des nicht beanspruchten Preisgeldes
Wir möchten Sie informieren, dass das Büro des nicht Beanspruchten Preisgeldes in Spanien,unsere Anwaltskanzlei ernannt hat, als gesetzliche Berater zu handeln, in der Verarbeitung und der Zahlung eines Preisgeldes, das auf Ihrem Namen gutgeschrieben wurde, und nun seit über zwei Jahren nicht beansprucht wurde.

Der Gesamtbetrag der ihnen zusteht beträgt momentan 8.540.225.10 EURO

Das ursprüngliche Preisgeld bertug 5.906.315,00 EURO. Diese Summe wurde fuer nun mehr als zwei Jahre,Gewinnbringend angelegt,daher die aufstockung auf die oben bennante Gesammtsumme. Entsprechend dem Büros des nicht Beanspruchten Preisgeldes,wurde dieses Geld als nicht beanspruchten Gewinn einer Lotteriefirma bei ihnen zum verwalten niedergelegt und in ihrem namen versichert.

Nach Ansicht der Lotteriefirma wurde ihnen das Geld nach einer Weihnachtsförderunglotterie zugesprochen.
Die Kupons wurden von einer Investmentgesellschaft gekauft.Nach Ansicht der Lotteriefirma wurden sie damals Angeschrieben um Sie über dieses Geld zu informieren es hat sich aber leider bis zum Ablauf der gesetzten Frist keiner gemeldet um den Gewinn zu Beanspruchen..
Dieses war der Grund weshalb das Geld zum verwalten niedergelegt wurde. Gemäß des Spanischen Gesetzes muss der inhaber alle zwei Jahre ueber seinen vorhanden Gewinn informiert werden.Sollte dass Geld wieder nicht beansprucht werden,.wird der Gewinn abermals ueber eine Investmentgesellschaft für eine weitere Periode von zwei Jahren angelegt werden.Wir sind daher, durch das Büro des nicht Beanspruchten Preisgelds beauftragt worden sie anzuschreiben.Dies ist eine Notifikation für das Beanspruchen dieses Gelds.
Wir möchten sie darauf hinweisen, dass die Lotterie Gesellschaft überprüfen und bestätigen wird ob ihre Identität uebereinstimmt bevor ihnen ihr Geld ausbezahlt wird.Wir werden sie beraten wie sie ihren Anspruch geltend machen.Bitte setztzen sie sich dafuer mit unserer Deutsch Sprachigen Rechtsanwaeltin in Verbindung
TEL.: 0034 631 941 547 . DR. DANIEL VALDEZ E-mail: abogadosvaldezpablo@yandex.com

ist zustaendig fuer Auszahlungen ins Ausland und wird ihnen in dieser sache zur seite stehen.Der Anspruch sollte vor den 02-06-2017 geltend gemacht werden,da sonst dass Geld wieder angelegt werden wuerde.Wir freuen uns, von Ihnen zu hören, während wir Ihnen unsere Rechtshilfe Versichern.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
VALDEZ AND PABLO
RECHTSANWAELTE AM OBERSTN GERICHTSHOF

Angehängt ist ein PDF mit einem Formular, das man ausfüllen soll. Die Spammail ist bekannt, nicht mal "AKTENZEIHEN" oder "KUNDENNUMMER" hat der dumme Spammer variiert: https://verbraucherdienst.blogspot.de/20...amela.html
30.05.2017, 05:54
Beitrag: #78
"FINALLE OFFIZIELL GEWINNBENACHRITIGUNG" lügt jemand, der sich "Lotería de Navidad 2017" (info@loterias.com, Reply-To: donation.online@europe.com) nennt.

Spammer schrieb:FINALLE OFFIZIELL GEWINNBENACHRITIGUNG

Hiermit informieren wir Sie ьber die Freigabe der 2017 International Program Mega Millions die am 14/03/2017 stattfand. Ihr Name auf Pin Code beigefьgt : (13), und Ticket-Nummer :766-513-56-189 mit der, zog die glьcklichen Gewinner, die Zahl der
16, 23, 28, 33, 59,(13), die Lotterie in der 2. Kategorie gewonnen. Sie wurden daher fьr einen Pauschalbetrag Ausschьttung von
(Ђ889 442.32EUR.in bar gutgeschrieben mit REF: ML/14/03/17;dies geht aus einem Geldpreis in Hцhe von insgesamt(1:258 890 850 )gemeinsam unter den neun internationale Sieger in die vierte Kategorie. GLЬCKWUNSCH!!!
Um Ihren Lottoanspruch zu beantragen, Kontaktieren sie Ihrem Auslandvertreter Maria Sanchez von FORTUNESECURITY SA ESPAСA: an Tel/ Fax: +34- 602-819-960 , loteria-primitiva@europe.com um dieVerarbeitung und Uberweisung Ihrer Geldprдmie auf die von Ihnen angewiesene Bestimmung. Vergessen Sie nicht, dass alle Geld preise vor dem
22 june. 2017 beantragt werden mussen. Nach diesem Tag wird das Geld dem MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA als nicht beantragt zurьckgesendet. Hiermit wird Ihnen ausserdem mitgeteilt, dass 10% ihres Lottogewinns der FORTUNE SECURITY SA ESPAСA zukommt, da sie Ihren Namen fur dieses ziehung eingetragen hat und Ihr Antragsvertreter ist. Die 10% werden uberweisen, nachdem Sie den Gewinn in Ihrem Land erhalten haben, weil das Geld ist auf Ihren Namen und Pin Code versichert..

HINWEIS: Um weiterer Informationen zu ihrer gewinnen, loggen Sie sich auf unserer
Website: https://www.multilotto.com/es/resultados...2017-03-14 geben Sie Ihren Gewinn zugeordnet Pin Code: numero = 16, 23, 28, 33, 59, & imports = (13), ? klicken Sie dann auf comprobar bestдtigen Sie Ihre PIN-Code, Ticket-Preis und Gewinn Preissumme. Anbei ist Zahlungsabwicklung Formular,bitte ausfьllen und zurьck per
loteria-primitiva@europe.com oder per Beim fragen zu Ihre Gewinns Anspruch und eine erklдrung, geben Sie nur Ihren PIN-Code.
Mfg,
Mr.David Sanchez
(Vice President Internacional Prize Department)

Die vermurksten Umlaute stehen so im Original.

Die Mail wurde in verschiedenen Variationen schon mehrfach versandt, wobei die "Ticket-Nummer" (766-513-56-189) und sogar die angeblichen Gewinnzahlen (16, 23, 28, 33, 59,(13)) unverändert weiterverwendet wurden! Man findet sie zB hier: http://www.419scam.org/emails/2017-04/05...286.30.htm
31.05.2017, 13:24
Beitrag: #79
"[B] Donation/Aid" lautet der etwas schräge Betreff einer Mail von "Qatar Foundation" (keine Absenderadresse, nur ein Reply-To: sheikh.nasser@yandex.com)

Spammer schrieb:Dear Beneficiary,
This is to inform you that you are among the lucky beneficiary selected to receive a donation award sum of Eur1,950,000 each as charity donations/aid from the Qatar Foundation to promote your business and personal Interest.
For collection of fund, Kindly get back to us for more information. On behalf of the foundation, we say congratulations to you.
Yours Sincerely,

Eva Svendstad
For Dr. Sheikha Moza bint Nasser.
President
Qatar Foundation.
5825 Al Luqta Street
Education City, Doha, Qatar
Email: sheikh.nasser@yandex.com

Glaubt wirklich jemand sowas?
02.06.2017, 06:12
Beitrag: #80
"HELLO" - kurzs und bündig ist der Betreff einer Mail von "alyanad@telefonica.net" (das steht das als Name! Absender-Adresse: aishagddafi6800@gmail.com, Reply-To: aishagddafi68@gmail.com).

Zitat:Dearest One

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ECO) Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards, Yours Sincerely.

Aisha Gaddafi

Diese Spammail wird schopn seit einiger Zeit immer mal wieder verschichk, siehe zB: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto...p?p=280032
Antwort schreiben 

[-]
Schnellantwort
Nachricht
Geben Sie hier Ihre Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Captcha-Verifikation
Welches Bild zeigt die Farbe Lila?
Captcha-Question:
Enter the text shown on the image:
Which cat is black?

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation