Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mal wieder die Nigeria-Connection ...
14.07.2016, 13:37
Beitrag: #1
Mal wieder die Nigeria-Connection ...
"Business Co-operation" - der Betreff der Mail von "Robert Mensah" (erjms@strongboltmail.com) lässt schon ahnen, woher der Wind weht ...

Zitat:Hello,

I know this letter will come to you as a surprise because you do not
know me before; my name is Robert Mensah Monitoring Unit Cargo
Department, Bank of Ghana.

During the airlift of some presidential luggage to Europe I and my
colleagues in the above department unanimously decided to include
additional luggage containing US$5M (US$5,000,000.00) only for
our own benefit though it was labeled "Photographic Equipment" for
security reasons. I am obliged to contact you to assist us on getting
the luggage cleared from a security firm in Madrid, Spain.

You will be entitled to a share of 30% of the total amount,70% of the
total amount will be for me me and my colleagues.

If this business is OK by you, kindly get back and I will send you the Madrid company contacts to enable you officially write to them as the beneficiary of the luggage with the Approval Code.

Meanwhile, we advice you to keep the entire transaction close to
yourself until you received the luggage.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. Robert Mensah
(Cargo Dept, BOG.)

Das ist eine Variation einer Mail, die schon 2008 verschickt wurde: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/george-...ana.12678/ , damals hieß der angebliche Absender noch "George Koffi".

Unten in der Mail steht noch:

Zitat:If you want to stop receiving mail, please go to:
http://joesltdgh.com/

or you may contact me at the following address:

#23 High str. Accra, Ghana
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
17.07.2016, 23:24
Beitrag: #2
RE: Mal wieder die Nigeria-Connection ...
Unter dem Betreff "Letter from Mr. Edward Cooper" schreibt mir ein "Mr. Edward Y Cooper" (mroberts@hauto.net, Reply-To: mredwardcooper@fcexecutivesltd.com) folgendes:

Zitat:From Mr. Edward Cooper

Good Day !!

My name is Mr. Edward Y Cooper, I am the Investment and Administrative Manager of BANQUE ATLANIQUE BENIN. I have an immense business opportunity from my Bank, that will change our financial status if properly executed or handled.

I am contacting you for this business based on the fact that it requires participation of an external citizen (Foreign Citizen).

Brief Details: In every banking year, our Bank has a Profit Return Target of 20% in all Investment projects, which my office administers. Last Year 2015, it happened that we had an Excess Profit Return above the bank Targeted 20%.

During the investment audit, for the year 2015, it was calculated that the total profit return valued upto 21.2%, meaning an Excess of 1.2% was recorded.

By our official calculations, this Excess Profit Return of 1.2% is valued to amount of US$1.8Million.

Subsequently, our bank has well over 158 foreign and Local Investors, who receive/gets their annual dividend benefit from the bank at every end of each fiscal year.

In view of this, when sending my investment and profit return report to the management, I did not include the Excess, hence the targeted of 20% is completed.

Meanwhile I have quickly moved this Excess of $1.8Million to a hidden Account in the bank, pending when I will source out a reliable and trusted foreign citizen, whom I will present to the bank as one of the bank foreign investor, yet to receive his/her 2015 annual dividend payment.

By this message, I am contacting you to seek your consent and permission to present you to our bank, as one of our bank foreign investor, so that the excess of $1.8Million could be paid to any of your nominated bank account as your 2015 annual dividend benefit of your investment with the bank.

Note as a senior staff of this bank, every official paper works to identify you as one of the bank foreign investors will be provided, all guide lines on how to follow up will also be advised.

Please after reading this message, and make your decision to partner with me to handle this big operation, quickly send me all the below listed information, to enable me commence the paper works on your name immediately.

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Country of Origin
3. Your Contact Phone Number
4. Current Address
5. Your Sex and present Occupation.

Note I do not intend to contact any more person(s) for this business, unless I receive your reply email stating you are not interested.

Be informed There are no illegal act on this transaction, all we have to do is to follow the due process and bank procedures of remitting foreign investor's annual dividend benefits.

Anticipating your quick response today

Best Regards

Mr. Edward Cooper

Warum die EMail-Adresse von Mr. Cooper "mroberts@hauto.net" lautet, wäre alleine schon eine interessante Frage. Noch interessanter ist natürlich die Frage, warum ein "Barrister Ankram Ahmed Zoabi" Ende Mai exakt diese EMail-Adresse auch schon benutzt hat: http://www.scamdex.com/email-scam-databa...1979P18843 Big Grin
19.07.2016, 12:15
Beitrag: #3
Die folgende Mail ist richtig schön Big Grin Sie stammt von "Michael Wellington" (mr.goldenpreye4@gmail.com). Unter dem Betreff "Ihre aufrichtige Antwort warten" schreibt er:

Zitat: Dera Freund
Ich suche Ihre Zustimmung, mit Ihnen als mein Partner zu arbeiten. Ich habe ungefдhr 12,6 Mio. Ђ aus einem sehr echten Quelle und die mцchte ich in Ihrem Land zu investieren. Ich brauche dich, mich, wie diese Fonds in Immobilien oder anderen Unternehmen, die hohe Renditen on Investment (ROI) zu ergeben kцnnte investieren zu fьhren. Bitte kontaktieren Sie, damit ich Ihnen austauschen
kontaktieren Sie mich durch diese e-Mail ((wellingtonmichael04@gmail.com)
GrьЯe
Michael Wellington

Die lustigen Buchstaben sind im Original so! Und der Witzbold hat in Reply-To nochmal eine andere Adresse angegeben: dakukupeter1204@gmail.com
19.07.2016, 13:52
Beitrag: #4
Und wieder einer: "Your Atm card Payment" von "Peter Amangbo" (zenith.zenithz@aol.com)

Zitat:Attn Beneficiary,
This is to officially inform you from the office of the presidency regarding the release of your long awaited fund of $8,700.000.00.We wish to inform you that your ATM VISA CARD payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this honorable Office. Please re-confirm to us the following, Your full name, Address, Phone, Occupation, Age and Marital status:
Regard
Peter Amangbo

Email:- info@zennith-bankng.tk

Und wieder steht in Reply-To eine andere Adresse als die, an die man laut Mail antworten soll: manager@zennith-bankng.tk - das legt den Verdacht nahe, dass hier die gleiche Knalltüte am Werk war! Big Grin
24.07.2016, 21:57
Beitrag: #5
"DID YOU SIGN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY!!!" - bei so einem Betreff ahnt man schon, woher der Wind weht Cool

"INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)" (larry.craven@hughes.net) schreibt:

Zitat:INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

NOTIFICATION

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentle men, one of them is an American national and he is MR DAVID DEANE by name while the other person is MR... JACK MORGAN by name a CANADIAN national.

This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead, they brought an account to replace your information in other to claim your fund of $12.5 Million Usd which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted:

BANK.-HSBC CANADA
Vancouver, CANADA11:04 PM PM 3/24/20
ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to reply to this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to attend to you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wiredbto you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

Barrister. Ivan Owen
Finance Department Director
International Monetary Funds (IMF)

Die gute, alte Nigeria-Connection :happy:

PS: Reply-To barristerivanowen@yahoo.com
Und noch einer Big Grin

Zitat:Keyston Steburg & Associates.
LAW OFFICE 182 E. 7th Street Chico, CA 95928
EMAIL ADDRESS: (dr.keystonsteburg198762@gmail.com)or(drkeystonsteburg5230@gmail.com)

Dear Friend,

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise. This is because we have not met before but I am inspired in sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

However, I am Dr.KEYSTON STEBURG Attorney to the late Engr.Charles OLI, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Houston, Texas U.S.A. My client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client, I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $70.5 million U.S dollars.

Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $63million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through and also forward the following to me:

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Tele-phone And Fax No:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me VIA my confidential email (dr.keystonsteburg198762@gmail.com)or(drkeystonsteburg5230@gmail.com)

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.KEYSTON STEBURG

Dies schrieb mir "Dr Keyston Steburg" (test@reedforestry.ca :-) ) unter den launigen Betreff "Keyston Steburg & Associates. 143".
Reply-To: dr.keystonsteburg198762@gmail.com
25.07.2016, 08:31
Beitrag: #6
"Ticket Number 42188(MBNSA20155)." - Betreff einer Mail von "Madam.Sudarat Best" (info@lotto.org)

Zitat:Dear E-mail Owner

This is to inform you that you have won a BRAND NEW Toyota Lottery 2016 CAR and a cash prize of ( US$2,500,000 00 USD). The car comes with a special TOYOTA INSURANCE Cover for one whole year that is till the next promotion. It also comes with a one year warranty and FREE repairs at any TOYOTA AUTOMOBILES depot or service centre worldwide. Your Batch No: 671544888052/0001 and Winning No: 6211 make you as one of the lucky winner in our 2016 NEW YEAR Charity! bonanza. Your email address has therefore been approved to claim a total sum of (US$ 2,500,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in cash with the following reference numbers:

Ticket Number 42188(MBNSA20155).
Serial Number ZXV17104
Reference Number: K821/453L/EWR.
Bonus Number DDFA4999
INSURANCE Number is: QWA92632821

Note: your e-mail address qualified for the draw, as a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 42188(MBNSA20155), with serial number ZXV17104 drew the Reference Number:K821/453L/EWR. And Bonus number 1 and consequently YOU HAVE won in the Second Category. To begin your claim:-

FILL UP THE BELOW FORM:

1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Country:
7. Winning Email:
8. Mobile Number:

For further clarification please call and send mail to your claim agent (Madam.Sudarat Best) in order to process your claims with our payee bank:- Mr. Wayne Thanakit. OR Dr.Pond Alex

Contact Person: Madam.Sudarat Best
Contact Email: coordinarter@gmail.com
Phone Number: +669275171
Congratulation On Your Winnings.

WARNING: Keep your winning information confidential until your claims are processed and your fund remitted to you in your bank account. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

Congratulations once again,

Yours faithfully,

Madam.Sudarat Best
(V.P FINANCE)
TOYOTA MOTORS CORPORATION LTD.
http://www.toyota.co.th

Exakt der gleiche Betreff wurde schonmal für eine andere Spammail verwendet: http://www.419scam.org/emails/2016-04/18...61.117.htm
28.07.2016, 09:18
Beitrag: #7
"NEED HELP" - dramatischer Betreff einer Mail von "MARTINS UFUOMA" (ringofot@femanet.com.br). Er schreibt:

Zitat: MY good friend,
My name is Martins Ufuoma, personal assistance to Mr. James Ibori The formal Governor of Delta State. The oil producing state in Nigeria who this presently in jail in London before my boss went to jail he deposited the sum of $75,000,000 dollars with a South Africa bank that operate online banking and telephone banking in United State. my boss instructed me to look for a foreigner who will help us move the money from the Escrow account of The bank to your nominated bank account till after persecution by the President of Nigeria is over alleged misappropriation of funds and Trial from Court of Appeal Criminal Division and Southward Crown Court London by European MonetaryBoard.
The fund which was deposited in the bank Escrow account since 10 years now and we can work with you pending your response to this urgent email and remember to keep this as a secret because this case/probing is still on. But the reason why my boss discuss about moving the fund to your location is because the authorities handling the investigation is about to unveil the fund also see this links below.
http://www.nairaland.com/166614/iboris-loot-found-house
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ibori
Meanwhile, you are to reconfirm your information to me as written below to avoid moving the fund to the wrong person since I have not seen you in person except your contact information my Boss gave to me before his detention. Fill the information below for confirmation.
1) Your Full Name:.............
2) Fax and Mobile #:..........
3) Home/ Office Address:....
4) Profession and Age:.......
You are hereby advised to contact me after filling the above information and also contact me on this phone # +234 8036162481.I am in Nigeria presently because the federal Government of Nigeria do not allow me to travel but will give you the contact of a financial consultant who will help you claim the fund from the bank without you coming over, I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards,
Martin Ufuoma.

Reply-To: **********@qq.com
09.08.2016, 06:33
Beitrag: #8
Wink RE: Mal wieder die Nigeria-Connection ...
Ich liebe ihn, diesen irrwitzigen Spam! Unter dem Betreff "INFORMATION!!!!!!!" fand ich eine Mail von "UOB" (info@electroservimos.com); in der Mail nennt sich der Schreiber dann "Dr. Sasikan Sirichatchai":

Zitat:Dr. Sasikan Sirichatchai
Chairman of the Risk Management Committee
Foreign operations dept,UNITED OVERSEA BANK PCL ,
BANGKOK THAILAND

Attn Beneficiary

Your inheritance funds of $85m.

This is to notify you that your over due inheritance funds has been
released, via key telex transfer (ktt )-direct wire transfer to you by the
Senate committee for for foreign over due fund transfer.Meanwhile,a man
came to my office few days ago with a letter,claiming to be your true
representative.
Here are his information:

Name ......Salam Agab
Bank name: A &NZ
Account number: 01099930.......

Please let the bank know if Mr Salam Agab is from you as the bank will not
be responsible for any loss involved in wrong payment .The executive,
board of directors of the bank and the committee for foreign assets
succession have approved and authorized this reputable bank to handle and
transfer all foreign inheritance funds this third quarter of the year..

However,we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Salam
Agab if we do not hear from you within 24 hours.

You should forward all your information.

1 Your full name

2 Your phone and fax number
3 Your ADDRESS
4Your ID CARD

Best regards

Dr. Sasikan Sirichatchai

Reply-To
: drsasichat@rediffmail.com

Die Mail ist nicht neu, hier ist sie mit Datum 14 Dec 2015 dokumentiert: http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-12/15/00040877.1.htm
16.08.2016, 06:18
Beitrag: #9
"UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION SCHEME", Absender "United Nations" - wow, die UNO schreibt mir! Alldings hat dieser Absender keine EMail-Adresse - sie steht jedenfalls nicht im dafür vorgesehenen To-Feld des EMailheaders (genau wie hier: http://weirdwww.forumprofi.de/showthread.php?tid=52).

Spammer schrieb:United Nations Headquarters,
New York, NY 10017,
United States.

This is to inform you about a meeting conducted with UNITED NATIONS secretary-General In Affiliation with World Bank concerning the people that has being a victim of internet scam, people that lost money during international transaction from differences countries as a whole with individuals and organizations that needs financial support,

This also includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems, or much unnecessary demand by their coordinators etc.

The UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK deliberated on this issue and agreed to compensate each person involved as a Globe Foundation Welfare Support with the sum of $250,000(Two hundred and fifthy thousand US dollars) and your name with email contact was found in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

This is to inform you that all modalittes has been put in place for the onward release and transfer of your funds, You are to contact Mr. Brian P. Weber preferably by email: Brain_p_weber@representative.com for the release of your compensation fund, he's our UNITED NATIONS representative in the United States.

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information for verification:

*Full Names:
*Home Address:
*Nationality:
*Phone Number:

Best Regards.

Mrs. Monica Lewins
Foreign Payment Settlement
Fisrt Caribbean Bank Cayman Island
CC;- Mr. Ban-ki Moon
United Nations Secretary-General
Our Ref: U.N/WBO/042BJ/2016
http://www.un.org/sg/

Mal wieder schöner Spam Wink
16.08.2016, 18:05
Beitrag: #10
"OFFIZIELLE GEWINNBENACHRITIGUNG" - das kam vor ein paar Tagen. Absender: "Loteria Nacional", fredrik@glas.no, Reply-To: generaleseguross@groupmail.com.

Zitat:Wir sind erfreut ihnen mitteilen zu konnen, das die gewinnliste LOTERIAL NACIONAL an 02/ 07/ 2016 erschienen ist.Dir offizielle liste der gewinner erschien am 03/ 07/ 2016 Ihr name wurde auf dem los mit dir nummer: 025.11464992.750 und mit der seriennummer:2113-06, Ref Nє OYI/2551256003/15 und stapel nє: Gr/14/117/1pd registried. Die glucksnummer: 10-16-25-41-46, haben in der 3. Kategorie gewonnen. Finden Sie die Gewinnbenachrichtigung angebracht, uffnen Sie die Datei, fallen Sie es aus und senden es far die Verarbeitung zuruck. Die angehangte Datei ist sicher und Scandatei . Gracias Management

Die Ref.Nr. OYI/2551256003/15 wurde schon öfter verwendet (einfach mal googeln). Die Mail hat noch eine pdf als Anhang, der Textcontent ist:

Zitat:C/SAN PEZ ANCATARA 24.
08905 BARCELONA – SPAIN
(UBERSETZTE02/08/16
KOPIE)
OFFIZIELLE MITTEILUNG
VON SITZ DES VIZEPRASIDENTEN
INTERNATIONALE PROMOTIOM-GEWINNZUTEILUNG
OFFIZIELLE GEWINNBENACHRITIGUNG
Wir sind erfreut ihnen mitteilen zu konnen, das die gewinnliste LOTERIAL NACIONAL an 02/ 07/ 2016 erschienen ist.Dir
offizielle liste der gewinner erschien am 03/ 07/ 2016 Ihr name wurde auf dem los mit dir nummer: 025.11464992.750 und mit
der seriennummer:2113-06, Ref No OYI/2551256003/15 und stapel no: Gr/14/117/1pd registried. Die glucksnummer: 10-16-25-
41-46, haben in der 3. Kategorie gewonnen.
Sie sind damit gewinner von: €825, 000,00 (ACHT HUNDERT UND FÜNF UND ZWANZIG TAUSEND EUROS NUR.) Die
summe ergibt sich einer gewinnausschuttung von €9,900.000 (NEUN MILLIONEN NEUN HUNDERT TAUSEND EUROS
NUR) Geteilt unter den zwölf internationalen Gewinnern in ihren jeweiligen Kategorien.
HERZLICHEN GLUCKWUNSCH!!!
Dir gewinn ist bei einer sicherheitsfirma hinterlegt und in ihren namen versichert. um keine komplikationen bei der
abwicklung der zahlung zu verursachen bitten wir sie diese offizielle mitteilung , diskret zu behandeln.,es ist ein teil unseres
sicherheitsprotokolls und garantiet ihnen einen reibunglosen Ablauf.Alle gewinner werden per computer aus 45.000 namen
aus ganz europa ,asien, australien und amerika als teil unsererInternationalen promotion programms ausgewahlt, Welches
wir einmal im jahr veranstalten.
Bitte kontaktieren sie unseren auslands sachbearbeiter Mr Roland Carlos bei der sicherheitfirma GENERAL SEGUROS S.A.
MADRID SPAIN. On Tel: 0034 688 201 706, Fax: 0034 917-903-724 E-mail: generalssegur@consultant.com, Für
die Verarbeitung und die Geldüberweisung von Ihrem siegreichen Preisgeld zu Irgendeiner Bezeichnung von Ihrer Wahl Bitte
denken sie daran, jeder gewinnanspruch muss bis zum 08/09/2016 Angemeldete sein. Jeder nicht angemeldet Gewinnanspruch
verfallt und geht zuruck an das MINISTERIUM DER FINANZ. Als nicht beansprucht. Und auch wird informiert, dass 10%
von Ihrem Lotteriengewinn GENERAL SEGUROS S.A.. gehört Ein. geht. Dir 10% sind erst nach erhalt des gewinnes fallig
da der gewinn in ihren namen versichert ist.
WICHTIG: um verzogerungen und komplikationen zu vermeiden, bitte immer referenznummer und bearbeitungsnummer
angeben. Adressanderungen bitte immer so schell wie moglich mitteilen Anbei ein anmeldeformular, bitte ausfullen und
zuruck
DON LUIS ALBERT
( VICE PRESIDENT INTERNACIONAL AWARD DEPT. )
ANMELDEFORMULAR ZUR ANMELDUNG EINES GEWINNANSPRUCHS
EMAIL: generalssegur@consultant.com
BITTER FULLEN SIE DIESES FORMULAR SORGSAM AUS UND FAXEN SIE ES ZURUK AN DIE GENERAL SEGUROS S.A.
NAME :--------------------------------------------------------- VORNAME:--------------------------------- GEBURTSDATUM:------------------------------------------
TELEFON:-------------------------------MOBIL:------------------------------------- FAX:----------------------------BETRAG HAT GEWONNEN:-------------------
STRASSE:--------------------------------------------------------- NUMMER:-------------------------------- WOHNORT:---------------------------------------------------
POSTLEITZAHL:---------------------------- LAND:----------------------------- BERUF:------------------------------NATIONALITAT:-------------------------------
REFERENCE No:------------------------------------------- STAPEL No:---------------------------------- E-MAIL:----------------------------------------------
ZAHLUNG OPTION:
A/ BANKUBERWEISUNG
B/ BARSCHECK
(BANKDATEN SIND NUR NOTWENDIG WENN SIE SICH FUR EINE BANKUBERWEISUNG ENTSCHIEDEN HABEN)
BANK NAME:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KONTONUMMER:------------------------------------------------------------- BANKLEITZAHL:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BANKADDRESS:----------------------------------WOHNORT:----------------------------------- POSTLEITZAHL:------------------
Antwort schreiben 

[-]
Schnellantwort
Nachricht
Geben Sie hier Ihre Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Captcha-Verifikation
Welche Katze ist schwarz?
Gib den Text aus dem Bild ein:
Welches Bild zeigt die Farbe Orange?

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation